ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This RareJob Tutor Website Acceptable Use Policy (“Website Acceptable Use”) governs your use of services offered by RareJob, Inc. and its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, and our websites including rarejob.ph, rarejob.com.ph and scribbles.rarejob.com.ph (“RareJob Websites”). The RareJob Group retains the discretion to modify or amend this Website Acceptable Use, by posting a revised version on the website. By using the Services, or accessing the Tutor Website, you agree to be bound by the latest version hereof.
The RareJob Websites are owned and operated by RareJob, Inc., including the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics, among others. Any information posted on our websites are not for the consumption of the public; thus, users may not use our services to:
- Publish content or engage in any activity that is illegal under applicable law, or that would subject RareJob, Inc. and its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, to liability;
- Engage in any illegal or fraudulent activity, or violate the rights of others, including threatening, inciting, promoting, or actively encouraging violence, terrorism, or other serious harm;
- Violate the security, integrity, or availability of any user, network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device;
- Distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations.
In particular, the Company consider the specific acts to be violative of our Website Acceptable Use:
- Taking any and all kinds of information, in any form, that can be found on RareJob Websites, whether such information be (a) Personal Information (i.e., tutors, students, staff or persons who were formerly affiliated with the company) , or (b) Information and other rights protected under the law (i.e., materials/modules);
- Downloading, taking screenshots or recording audio and/or video clip from any teaching material that can be found on RareJob Websites, and storing, downloading, or in any way appropriating said audio and/or video clip for personal use;
- Sharing and/or uploading screenshots, photos, links, and messages or conversations, during lessons;
- Discussing any application-related procedure or any information that you’ve gained by reason of visiting the website, to anyone.
- Reproducing the contents found in the RareJob Websites.
Last Updated: February 21, 2023